In simpler times, accountants and auditors did not have to worry about losing their company’s fixed assets, simply because they were not going anywhere –they were too big to move. Things have changed; now a lot of valuable assets are small enough to be easily moved or are continuously on the move due to their nature and purpose. This presents [...]
MATERIALS AND COLORS
- Should you stick a “Return For A Reward” label on your mobile device?
- Using Asset Tags and Periodic Physical Inventory to Reduce Fixed Assets Loss
- Tracking Labels, Security Labels and Identification Labels
- Code 128 Barcodes and Subset, A Brief Explanation
- How Can Asset Tracking Labels Help Your Business?
- “Return To Me” Labels – Save You Money and Increase Your Brand Awareness!
- Equipment ID Labels Make Good Business Sense